External & wide format graphics for graphic designers
Graphic Designers. We work with many graphics designers, ranging from large design companies to the self-employed and freelancers, across the country. They appreciate the quality of our print, finished product, range of fixing options and our flexible approach to projects.
Unlike many of our competitors we undertake all printing in-house which allows us to offer great flexibility to graphic designers. You can
- Speak direct to our graphics team to resolve any technical questions before artwork is submitted
- Speak with our printers to discuss any concerns about how a design might print or to tweak colours or colour profiles
- Enjoy the comfort of having seen full or part size colour proofs – printed off the Mimaki printer we will use in production and with no additional or hidden charges. You see in advance exactly what we are going to print.
- Avoid misunderstandings as we paper proof every job and ask you to sign it off
- Visit our factory to assess our print quality and discuss your job and options in detail
Huge claims are made about materials and colour fastness – most of which are unproven. We pride ourselves on an honest and practical approach to what we offer – reinforced by our open factory policy. The materials section provides more detail but we offer a minimum 5 year warranty against fading on our GRP signs with the proven expectation that they will last well over 10 years.
We have vast experience in the field of interpretation – developed from years of designing, printing and producing panels. This is experience we are happy to share if you wish to draw on it.
Where appropriate we are happy to attend client meetings with you and to be presented as part of the team. Many of our graphic design clients find this adds a further level of credibility to proposed projects.
The range of designers we work with is wide and the examples below are intended to provide a flavour
|Marcus Byron. Marcus has been a great friend of Shelley Signs for many years and we have produced a huge range of signs for parks and countryside applications with interpretation panels being a particular feature of his work.|
|Countryscape. We have undertaken some really interesting interpretation projects with Countryscape that are usually technically demanding, needed at short notice but always fun! Projects have ranged from rural countryside interpretive panels to big city urban interpretation and church heritage interpretation panels.|
|Crayfish Design. Some great work last year for Staffordshire Wildlife Trust including entrance signs, interpretation panels and waymarker posts.|