Museum & Internal
Museum & Internal Signs
This section and the photos in the moving banner above outline a range of recently produced signs, panels and graphics for museums and visitor centres.
While Shelley are proud of our expertise in producing robust external grade graphics our versatility, printing skills and ability to work with a wide range of media make us an ideal supplier of internal and museum graphics. Graphics that offer fantastic quality, colour fastness and durability.
- Shelley can work from your final electronic artwork or our in-house graphics team, who specialise in interpretation and display can work with you to create stunning and attractive designs.
- When producing museum interpretation displays we work in a wide variety of materials but aim always to produce attractive but durable graphics. We are horrified by the number of museum displays that use self adhesive vinyl applied to a rigid backboard – the vinyl peels off or is helped by small fingers to peel off leading to a poor quality and deteriorating displays.
- Using our wide format printer that prints ‘direct to substrate’ we eliminate the need for self adhesive vinyl and therefore produce graphics that are far more robust, durable and colour fast.
- Materials include Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP), Dibond, a wide range of PVC, plastics, acrylic and Polycarbonate. With our unique printing and finishing skills we can transform these materials into something really durable.
- If you are searching for something more individual our routing and sandblasting skills provide an additional level of versatility.
- Printing onto a wide range of MDFs, timber and plywoods provide an opportunity to produce graphics that blend in with woodland and Forestry Commission sites.